Impressive, Expressive - Some people are really impressive. You take a look at them and they have impressive looks, impressive bank accounts, impressive achievements, impressive so...
11 Things That You Can Tell Your Boss
2. If it's really a "rush job," run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to inquire how it's going. That greatly aids my efficiency.
3. Always leave without telling anyone where you're going. It gives me a chance to be creative when someone asks where you are.
4. If my arms are full of papers, boxes, books or supplies, don't open the door for me. I might need to learn how to function as a paraplegic (complete paralysis of the lower half of the body including both legs, usually caused by damage to the spinal cord) in future and opening doors is good training.
5. If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me which is the priority. Let me guess.
6. Do your best to keep me late. I like the office and really have nowhere to go or anything to do.
7. If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret. Leaks like that could get me a promotion.
8. If you don't like my work, tell everyone. I like my name to be popular in conversations.
9. If you have special instructions for a job, don't write them down. If fact, save them until the job is almost done.
10. Be nice to me only when the job I'm doing for you could really change your life.
11. Tell me all your little problems. No one else has any and it's nice to know someone is less fortunate.
When you ask for help, some people may laugh at you. But if you succeed, some people may hate you. And if you fail, some people may mock ...
GOD loves us unconditionally. We may not understand everything we are going through right now. But just hold our head high, knowing that GO...
Hey, Dads! Happy Father’s Day! I hope your children will celebrate you in a big way this month, because you deserve it. Thank you for bein...
Angry? Hurt? Cannot forgive? Perhaps we can borrow the wisdom of the late Senator and poet, Francisco "Soc" Rodrigo who said: &qu...
The sound of silence simply means somebody is thinking. You cannot be creative without thinking. Creativity involves calmness so learn to b...