1. Give God what's right... not what's left.
2. Man's way leads to hopeless end... God's way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let him be the period.
6. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.
8. When praying, don't give God instructions... just report for duty.
9. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
10. We don't change God's message... His message changes us.
11. The church is prayer-conditioned.
12. When God ordains, He sustains.
13. WARNING: Exposure to the Son prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead... It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
17. Exercise daily... walk with the Lord.
18. Never give the devil a ride... he will always want to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21. He who angers you controls you.
22. Worry is the dark room in which negatives can develop.
23. Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.
24. Be ye fishers of men... You catch them and He'll clean them.
25. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
Lord God thanks for everything. Please bless the person reading this in whatever it is that You know he or she may be needing this moment. Amen.
A Chocolate Moment - Once upon a time there lived a king. The king had a beautiful daughter, the princess. But there was a problem. Everything the princess touched would melt. ...