In my work today, I experienced some good things, and well, the not so good things. Good luck? Bad luck? Who knows?
This is what I've reflected upon. Everything that seems on the surface to be bad may be a good in disguise. And everything that seems good on the surface may really be bad. I'm proud to say I'm wise when I leave it to God to decide what is a good fortune and what is misfortune. And I thank Him that all things turn out good because I love Him. I've also learned that:
1. No matter what happens how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
2. Making a "living" is not the same as making a "life".
3. Life sometimes gives a second chance.
4. If I pursue happiness, it will elude me. But if I do the best I can, happiness will find me.
5. Whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
6. I still have to learn a lot.
7. Life is short so I should laugh more.
Impressive, Expressive - Some people are really impressive. You take a look at them and they have impressive looks, impressive bank accounts, impressive achievements, impressive so...